Original USA Ce and FDA Dental X Ray Rvg Sensor
|FOB Price:||US $1,750-1,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,750-1,800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Escrow|
- Model NO.: mxs-7
- Type: X-Ray Equipment
- Size: 1500*1000 and 2.2 Mega Pixel
- Image Area: 600mm2 and 884mm2
- Sensor Thickness: 5.3mm
- Box: Stainless
- Package: Carton
- Specification: CE and FDA approved
- HS Code: 90184990
- Certification: CE
- Model: Mxs-7
- Cable Length: 2m
- Certificate: Ce and FDA
- External Dimensions: 25*39mm
- Shipping: Express
- Trademark: EDLENi
- Origin: USA
1. Original made in USA RVG sensor
2. USB data transmission
3. CE&FDA approved
2 Intended use
The EDLENi sensor is an intra-oral x-ray sensor driven via CMOS technology indicated for the acquirement of intra-oral dental radiographs and intended for dental patients. The EDLENi will be handled via qualified dental and healthcare professionals in order to perform basic dental intra-oral x-ray imaging procedures. The sensors will be used to provide intra-oral radiographic images that ultimately diagnose general dental complications or abnormalities. The EDLENi sensor can be used in combination with positioning devices to facilitate alignment with the x-ray beam, or it may be positioned manually.
3 Technical Specifications
|EDLENi Size 1||EDLENi Size 2|
|Sensor Technology||CMOS APS||CMOS APS|
|Resolution||1.5 Mega Pixel (1500*1000)||2.2 Mega Pixel (1700*1300)|
|Pixel Size||20 Microns||20 Microns|
|Scintillator||Cesium Lodide (TI)||Cesium Lodide (TI)|
|Fiber Optic Plate||Yes||Yes|
|Sensor Thickness||5.3 mm||5.3 mm|
4 Product Description
The EDLENi sensor is an electronic medical device used to acquire intra-oral radiographic images. The sensor can be operated by radiologiests, dentists, dental assistants and other healthcarare professionals who are both trained and competent to take dental x-ray radiographs. Intra-oral positioning of the sensor is accomplished by the use of dedicated intra-oral positioning devices that facilitate the accurate alignment of the x-ray beam. The sensor may also be aligned with the 2 assistance of the patient. The EDLENi sensor is an indirect light converting digital x-ray detector. A scintillating device composed of Cesium Iodide (CsI) converts incident x-rays into visible light that is optically coupled to a light detection imager based on CMOS technology. The EDLENi allows for automatic detection of such incident x-rays in order to generate data. Software interprets this data into images used for dental applications. The EDLENi sensor supports USB 2.0 direct connectivity to personal computers and or laptops with dedicated electronics and a sensor software driver.
Package & Shipping
1. Usually your order will be shipped within 3 working days after get payment receipt.
2. By DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT, FedEx and etc door to door service courier.
3. We will provide the tracking number when the order is shipped, for tracking parcel on the website, until you get it safely.
4. It usually takes about 3-8 days for customers to receive their items. But sometimes, maybe it will take more time for custom to handle it, so you should wait 2-3 days more.
5. Package is safe for delivery: our goods are mainly packed by metal box, woonde case or carton box.
1. Full way services and technical support offered by our professional engineers.
2. Professional Engineers ensured 100% high quality products for your choice.
3. Your goods could be shipped to you as your requirement such as by air or by sea, full way tracking for your cargos offered before the arrival of the goods.
We are professional exporter of dental products which already has nearly 10 years' experience. We can provide you with various and high cost-performance dental products, such as dental handpiece, dental scaler, dental camera, teeth whitening unit, dental X-Ray machine, LED curing light, dental unit, dental micromotor, air compressor, dental chair units, dental materials and so on.